Wednesday 14 December 2011

Developer Review- Medl Mobile

Medl Mobile are a major contributor to the Apple App Store.
Born from an idea of two guys, Andrew Maltin & Dave Swartz, they have ebarked on a quest to create a great company to make mobile apps with great people, not just there great employee's.
There App Incubator program is there to offer anyone who thinks they have a great idea for an app, even with no computing knowledge, Medl might make it a reality. Go to there website and summit your idea, if they approve, you could be financially rewarded!

I think its great and i believe in the power of allowing people with great ideas a chance to shine.

a developer review wouldn't be right without checking out a few of there apps
First i played Boxhead, a Zombie game that is fairly well put together and would keep you entertained for hours, you play as a guy called Jon Bambo and you have all kinds of weapons to help you get by in this Zombie environment, hoping to not become one. Takes tactics to really excell but would recommend. £1.99 from the App Store.
Then i tried there most recent title DJ Pauly D-Beat that boardwalk. You know, if you watch Jersey Shore who this tanned Guido is.
This title is styled very much on the sega megadrive look, non of this ultra real graphics, It brings back that ninties nostalgia. The game revolves simply on keeping his tan, doing some gym work, pulling the girls and listen to tunes all while staying clear of the other dudes & bosses, with 3 levels to complete, instead of these games with repetitively boring amounts to complete, your less likely to give up. I liked the game and think it would appeal to the teenage crowd. 69p from the App Store.

for more info on MEDL mobile you can check out there website at www.medlmobile.com
Follow @shoesmith81 for all stuff from MEDL on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. YEAAAAAEE! I get to go first! Since I'm the one & only person who will read this comment, or ever stop by "again". No I have no complaint with the folks in the above articular, I've recently submitted an "idea" & I was just poking around? I think its just human nature to wounder if you the right choice? So far every thing point >>>~~~~> to they are a Honorable company.. I'll keep my fingers crossed.. I SENT FOR SOME PATIENTS? BUT IT WONT HURRY UP & GET HERE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read your comment!!!!! Have you heard any news yet? I am thinking of submitting an idea to them and am on the fence about it. I would love to hear how your experience goes! I wish you well!

      Delete